CAKE BATTER & CHOCOLATE GRANOLA BITES
originally by Sally's Baking Addiction
The original version of these didn't call for chocolate but that sweet tooth of mine was peer pressuring me into adding it and well I gave in! DELICIOUSNESS!
- 2 1/4 cups whole rolled oats
- 1/2 cup yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 cup of sprinkles
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- extra chocolate chips for drizzle
- Combine and mix all ingredients together until all oats are moistened
- Refrigerate mixture until stiff and all stuck together
- Roll into balls and drizzle with chocolate.
These for sure get me in trouble. I can't stop eating them! Don't worry more cake batter recipes will soon follow. Enjoy :)