CHOCOLATE COVERED STRAWBERRY CAKE POPS
- Mix and bake strawberry cake mix according to package, let cool completely.
- In large bowl, crumble the cake and stir in one container of cream cheese frosting.
- Roll into balls; place on baking sheet covered with waxed paper. Freeze the balls for about an hour or until firm.
- Use cake pop sticks (I used bbq skewers) and stick them into middle of cake balls.
- Melt chocolate of your choice (I did dark chocolate and white chocolate chips). Dip cake balls into the chocolate.
- Allow for chocolate to harden. *to make a pink drizzle melt white chocolate chips and add a drop of red food coloring*
Reminder: Chocolate chips melt best in microwave when you add a little bit of oil to them!
TA-DAH CAKE POPS!
I can't wait to try other flavors-- what's your favorite cake pop combination? =)