Who said you couldn't have cupcakes for dinner?
|meatloaf recipe tweaked from my blessed life|
Here's how my I made my meatloaf:
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 egg
- 1/2 milk
- 1 c shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 c oats
- 3/4 c chopped red onion
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- ketchup, dijion mustard, and brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 F, grease muffin pan
- Mix together ground turkey, egg, milk, cheese, oats, onion, oregano, garlic powder, and salt.
- Divide mixture into muffin pan. Mix ketchup, dijion mustard, and brown sugar; glaze over each mini meatloaf. Bake for 1 hour or until the meat is thoroughly cooked.
Time for the icing: Mashed Potatoes! Confession, I cheated on this part and whipped up some instant mashed potatoes. What ever kind you decide to make, take your mashed potatoes and put them in an icing bag (or a zip lock works just as well). Swirl over your mini meatloaves and garnish with oregano. TA-DA CUPCAKES FOR DINNER =)