|recipe adapted from Two Peas and Their Pod|
- 8 cups of plain air popped popcorn
- 1/2 c honey
- 1/3 c sugar
- 1/2 c peanut butter
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 c of chocolate chips, melted
- 1 1/2 c chopped Reese's
- Microwave popcorn according to box directions; place in large bowl and set aside
- Mix the honey and sugar in a small saucepan, bring to a boil. Let it simmer for about 2 minutes, then remove from the heat and add the peanut butter. Stir until all the peanut butter is melted, add in the vanilla.
- Pour peanut butter mixture over popcorn, gently stir until well coated. Add in the chopped Reese's. Drizzle popcorn with melted chocolate and let sit until chocolate hardens.
Now make sure you share, but I'll admit it's not that easy =)